Friday, August 14, 2009

Storm

Today isn't the best day for me. I feel really sick, but not in any way I'm used to. I feel like I might throw up, but I don't feel nauseous. I feel tired and just want to sleep all the time, but the more I sleep the more tired I get. To top it all off we found out today that my one of my dad's wonderful new kittens, Storm, has Feline Leukemia and FIP, both of which are fatal. She is so sick and I miss her being a happy healthy kitten and playing with her sister.


My dad got the news this morning, which is his birthday. I can't believe Faith just died and now this wonderful new kitten has only weeks left, if that. She is such a wonderful animal and I am crying typing this just thinking about Velo, her sister, being without her. They love each other so much, and in just three short months I've grown so attached to them. I knew I'd have to deal with leaving them at the end of the summer, but I never thought we'd lose Storm so soon.


So, today I'm grateful or tiny little Storm. She is a wonderful cat and she will be missed so much. Here is a picture of Storm and Velo, Storm is the little Tortie in the front. Any thoughts or prayers for her to have a peaceful and relatively healthy last few weeks would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Love and good vibes to you and Storm. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we'll all send her (and you) loving thoughts. I'm sorry you all are going through such a rough time, but I'm glad Storm has brought you so much happiness. I love you and I'm thinking of you, girl.

    ReplyDelete