Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Ole, bitches."

Today, I am grateful for:
  • the sun coming through my window this morning, even if it did wake me up early.
  • the tasty and healthy carrot muffin recipe I tried last night. Made for a great breakfast today.
  • the definite possibility that I'll be a sales lead at BBW for Holiday again this year.
  • Operation Umbrella Drink.
  • Operation Chubby Bitches (wherein Kelli, Sam and I "spill drinks on the bitches trying to steal guys from us.") ("Chubby Bitches" was also the safe word during the San Francisco adventure. Don't ask. I don't really know.)
  • The Fug girls, who coined the phrase "Ole, bitches." I'm thinking it needs to be part of our regular vocabulary.
  • my mom's homemade fried chicken.
  • All my favorite TV shows return in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment