Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Listy Listy.

Like Clare, I'm going to keep this short and simple because I'm tired and wish to sleep.

-My bed. It's super comfy, and when I make it, super cute.
-Jamba Juice. Yummy. No more needs be said.
-Super soft shirts with really long sleeves.
-Battlestar Galactica. Brilliant writing, brilliant acting, fantastic production design-I could keep raving, but I won't.
-Netflix. I just signed up, and I think it's going to be my new best friend.
-Cute underwear and good boob bras. Again, I don't think this one needs much explanation. (L&S, I'm of course referring to the SF set.)
-And my family. My aunt, grandparents, and 8 year old second cousin dropped by this evening, and it was fun to hang out with Levi. I haven't seen him in at least four years, so it was fun. We played catch and he proved that small boys are insane.

Goodnight, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment