Thursday, August 20, 2009

Operation European Shot Glass

Operation European Shot Glass:
  • Item 1: Sexy European Men
  • Item 2: Cocktails
  • Item 3: A hotel suite with multiple bedrooms
  • Item 4: Discount designer shops in Milan
  • Item 5: Topless beaches.
  • Item 6: Men, again.

This is Sam and my plan to escape our current lives. This plan saved me from having a nervous breakdown tonight when my director cut about 1/4 of my lines less than an hour before the show. I mean, it isn't like I've done the show 30 times with those lines in...oh, wait...and it isn't like I'm one of the only ones in the show who is line perfect...oh, wait....

Anywho! Tonight I'm grateful for Sam and our plan! It kept me sane. And more than that, I'm thankful for Sam. :) You are beautiful dear! And someday Operation European Shot Glass is actually going to happen! "I vow it!!!!" (Lovely quote from the quality show I'm doing this summer. Tehe)

1 comment: