Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31st

Today I'm grateful for:
  • the cool air coming through my window early this morning
  • sleeping in
  • getting a callback for Curtains at TMP! (Which is scheduled for Aug. 10th)
  • Food Network. It's my go-to when I want/need to chill out. There's something really relaxing about watching people cook.
  • puppy shampoo. Gidget is not a fan of baths, but now she smells good.
  • being in downtown Tacoma in the beautiful weather this evening. I lovelovelove that area of town, with all the little shops and restaurants. I wish we had spent more time there, maybe gone to the Tacoma Art Museum or something.
  • Panang curry at Indochine. YUM.
  • dessert at home - fresh raspberries topped with a mixture of vanilla yogurt, honey, and cinnamon. Oh my god, so good! Would make for a delicious breakfast too.
  • "ghost shows" on Travel Channel, my friday night guilty-pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment