Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19th

"Oh my, the congregation in my mind / Is an assembly selling gratitude and practicing their lovin' of you." - Jason Mraz, "Live High"

First and foremost, I'm grateful that Samantha invited me to be a part of this. And I'm so glad Clare is also sharing in the celebration! I think offering gratitude can do wonderful things for one's spirit; I hope this blog grows and thrives and inspires others to take a moment each day to be thankful.

Today, I'm grateful for:
  • being able to sleep in
  • waking up to sunshine streaming through my open window
  • hot showers
  • Jason Mraz, for his incredible music and for reminding me to practice gratitude in the first place
  • my lovely roommates. I can't wait for our bbq after my rehearsal this afternoon. YUM.
  • only having 5 days of summer class left before I'm officially and finally a college graduate.
  • being employed and working with women who encourage and challenge me to be the very best at my job.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment