Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's been a long day.

It's been one of those days where finding anything to be grateful about has been tough. Long, dramatic story short, my day started with a minor annoying encounter with my father than ended up being a full scale fight lasting most of the day. So gratefulness was not exactly on my mind. So here's what I'm grateful for in what's been an overall unpleasant day.

-Writing. It's a lot easier to get my point across when I'm composing a logical argument and can't be interrupted. Also, the lack of direct confrontation leading to yelling is nice.
-Evenings spent talking with friends. Destiny invited a few of us over to see her and Tim's new place, and we just talked for three hours. It was lovely, and a much more pleasant end to the day than I was foreseeing.
-Ice cream. I'm going to have mint chocolate chip in a waffle cone. Yum.

With that very short list, here's to hoping tomorrow will be better! Although, with the start of both Glee and SYTYCD, I'm pretty sure it will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment