Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 49: Mad Men Yourself

I'm going to keep things short tonight because I happen to be exhausted (in a good way) after spending five hours making dinner, entertaining my super sweet neighbors and then having a good chat with the BFF.

Today, I am grateful for:
- madmenyourself.com. I'm a fan of the show Mad Men, half for its honesty and half for the kick ass fashion. So when I discovered madmenyourself.com (through Amy) that lets you turn yourself into a character, I had a good little time creating myself. It was an entertaining time.
- my dinner turning out the way I had planned. I got a little stressed (and ended up making roman gnocchi in the style of potato gnocchi because I like it that way better), but I managed to bang out a full dinner, so I'm happy. I really love spending time in the kitchen, so today was fun.
- the gorgeous flowers that Charlotte brought us from her garden as a guest gift. They're absolutely gorgeous, and most of them can be regrown.
-a good chat with the BFF. So excited for December.
- getting this text from Kelli: "Our kickassness will be known worldwide." Priceless.

1 comment: