Monday, May 31, 2010

NOH8

Today, I'm grateful for:
  • President Obama declaring June LGBT Pride Month. Hooray for another step towards equality for all! Read the press release at: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/presidential-proclamation-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-pride-month
  • an afternoon of good food, cooking shows, and games of cards with the family + Grandma Grace.
  • the interview for my promotion going well. (I think, anyway.) Now it's just wait and see. Fingers crossed.
  • my mama's incredible cooking.
  • Candide. My internship is over now, but I still find myself thinking about what an incredible production it turned out to be and how amazing it was to be a part of it from the very beginning (back in the fall! Has it really been that long?!) I hope I get a chance to see it again, even if I sit way up in the back of the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment