Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hitting the Do-Over-Button

The Do Over Button is pretty bad ass cause it's a nice, wonderful way to put all the craziness of my life in the past and move on. Start again. Do Over. In 12 days I will be driving back home and packing sucks. Getting rid of stuff sucks. It only sucks because it's actual physical labor, but it's also freeing cause I can let go of things that connect me to Colorado and get new things and create new memories in the PNW (AKA the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing OMG-Why-Did-I-Ever-Move? place).

Anyways, over the next week and a half (or however long it is) I shall be hanging out with friends, eating at all my fave places in FoCo (which is a LONG list, trust), and say goodbye to my home of the last two years.

I'm pretty happy right now and CO has been good to me. I've grown up. I've realized what my strengths are and what I should work on. Hint: Backbone. I still need to stiffen mine up.

Wanna know what else makes me happy? This Weber commercial.

Who doesn't loving dancing whilst cooking/grilling? Answer: No one.

Maybe I shall listen to this song whilst hitting that Do-Over-Button. Sending and Receiving Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment