Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 292:

It's an absolutely gorgeous day out. There's sunshine, a light breeze and temperatures right around 90. So it was the perfect day to throw on my swim suit, blow up my inflatable lounge chair and relax while floating on the lake. Today's the first day I've gotten to do that this year, so it marks the beginning of summer for me. From now on, it's all about sunglasses, cold drinks and wearing whatever matches your swim suit.

It does make me a little lonely though. This would be the perfect thing to share with the girls. We could each read fashion magazines or just sip umbrella drinks and chat. Not that I don't love my mother, but floating with her just isn't the same.

Phil's trying to come for my birthday, so I'll have a lake buddy (and a life buddy) then, but I wish the girls were here too. I wish life was here. Or I wish this was all in Washington...

Today, I am grateful for:
* fantasy fashion with L.
* floating on the lake.
* sunshine.
* feeling cute today.
* having a free day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment